• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Cricket happening in the world right now

SillyCowCorner1

Just love how apt the team names are.

Botanical Gardens do have rangers.

Soufriere is a mountain...Volcano. have to hike up ll

zorax

likes this
We love our cricket. It's dominant.

Bliss yeah
Growing up I played a lot of cricket in an abandoned sandy parking lot right next to my apartment complex with other kids who lived in the neighborhood. There was a pole some volleyball people erected in the centre of the lot which was our wicket, and a carpet under layers of sand that was our pitch. We'd draw a line in the sand for the bowling crease, erect a non striker stumps with bricks and stones, and pick out a rocks and pebbles from our carpet pitch before starting.

It was the best times of my life, and the closest I've ever come to having a 'home' cricket ground.

zorax

likes this
The two Rangers offies have terrible but fun bowling actions

Hikers are smashing it. They're Sunset Smashes, not Sunrise.

zorax

likes this
Browne and Maloney have dominated. Even Kesrick hasn't been able to control them.

Rangers bowling looking a bit of a weakspot here, but you can't ever really tell in T10 cricket

SillyCowCorner1

Growing up I played a lot of cricket in an abandoned sandy parking lot right next to my apartment complex with other kids who lived in the neighborhood. There was a pole some volleyball people erected in the centre of the lot which was our wicket, and a carpet under layers of sand that was our pitch. We'd draw a line in the sand for the bowling crease, erect a non striker stumps with bricks and stones, and pick out a rocks and pebbles from our carpet pitch before starting.

It was the best times of my life, and the closest I've ever come to having a 'home' cricket ground.
That sounds like it was fun. Making use of the resources available to get the cricket going.

Here's a nice photo I found on Google that shows what's it's like in a ballfield :

images.jpegimages.jpeg

SillyCowCorner1

Tournament runrate: 8.02

Soufriere are in the top spot after that demolition job.

Dark View Explorers (really cool name) versus Fort Charlotte Striker coming up at 12:30...in 26 minutes.

SillyCowCorner1

Now I'm thinking of it, Dark View Explorers could have been an amalgamation of Internet Explorer and Chrome's incognito mode.

SillyCowCorner1

Gidron Pope, member of the victorious Windies under-19 team of 2016, is in the Fort Charlotte Strikers team. Hope he gets a game.

SillyCowCorner1

So the Strikers have amassed 75 runs in their allotted overs.

Will this be a good score to defend?
We'll see.
The last game ended in the 6th over

zorax

likes this
Nice
Looking forward to tonight's games

Vanuatu's T10 league should resume today. Hope they have a functional stream this time