• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Cricket happening in the world right now

zorax

likes this
Hahaha first ball of the game is a full toss from a spinner that is hit straight to mid off for a catch

Audio for the broadcast doesn't seem to be working the way it should, and there is no score graphics overlay which is a bit disappointing

SillyCowCorner1

Hahaha first ball of the game is a full toss from a spinner that is hit straight to mid off for a catch

Audio for the broadcast doesn't seem to be working the way it should, and there is no score graphics overlay which is a bit disappointing
It's a production from the West Indies. If they have two cameras, then that's high tech.

zorax

likes this
Camera work could be better

Wicket third ball caught at slip lol. And I've got no idea who this bowler is.

zorax

likes this
It's a production from the West Indies. If they have two cameras, then that's high tech.
I was talking about Vanuatu T10

The Vincy T10 was better. Camera work and commentary was solid, and they had a basic score overlay at the least.

Vanuatu camera work isn't great, commentary seems to be working now but no ambient sound, and no score overlay whatsoever. No replays either. Two camera angles tho

SillyCowCorner1

The angle got him here. Bowler coming from around the wicket, and the batsman tried making it 2 sixes in a row. Caught at long off.

zorax

likes this
Man putting my biases aside, the HK Premier League One Day production quality was legitimately better. Stationary camera behind the bowlers arm and some good on screen graphics. Solid commentary. Lacked a second camera angle and replays too, but at least you could see the team names, follow the score, and know who is batting and bowling. They would display the full scorecard and other details during the game too. Makes the whole product much more watchable

Here in Vanuatu, the team in green has just lost 3 wickets in the first two overs, all bowled by finger spinners so far. The pitch is black and the ball is misbehaving.

zorax

likes this
Commentators need to keep talking. Treat this like a radio broadcast. We don't have the sound of bat and ball.

SillyCowCorner1

Pitch looks very dark in appearance; but definitely dry and abrasive af.

Reminds me of the test match in Bangladesh where they had to lit a fire on the pitch to make it dry or something lol...

SillyCowCorner1

I reckon he needs men catching halfway between the 30 yard circle and the boundary. Few of these slogs landing between them in no man's land
All of the batsmen are either pulling or playing the straight shot. So long on, long off, deep midwicket...a guy at cowcorner.