• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Logo for ICC WC 2015

Smudge

Theme song?
Who needs a ****ing theme song?
I still remember the one from the 1992 World Cup - something along the lines of "Who'll Rule The World, Who'll Rule The World, It's Great To Be Here, Gotta See Who'll Rule The World".

Really top-notch songwriting, IMO.

HeathDavisSpeed

Don't care about the logo, I just hope they get rid of the "Yahoo-ooooo" and trumpeted "Da-da-dadaaaada-daaaaaa" sounds for the next world cup. I gave up watching the games as these sounds were so frequent, so annoying and wholly distracting. Also, they'd better improve on the standard of coverage offered.

juro

Logo looks good to me. Better than the last one in Aus/NZ from 1992, but that's not saying much...

benchmark00

Don't care about the logo, I just hope they get rid of the "Yahoo-ooooo" and trumpeted "Da-da-dadaaaada-daaaaaa" sounds for the next world cup. I gave up watching the games as these sounds were so frequent, so annoying and wholly distracting. Also, they'd better improve on the standard of coverage offered.
Haha yeah. awta.

ankitj

Theme song?
Who needs a ****ing theme song?
No one but if it is going to be played on TV to death it better be more bearable than the sickening "de ghuma ke". And a song like "give me freedom" of soccer world cup is a positively inspiring one.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
de ghuma ke, is that the one that was the theme for this year's WC?

If so I genuinely liked it.

ankitj

Don't know how conversant you are with Hindi Jono , but the lyrics are so unremarkable that I could have written better lyrics while sitting on the toilet seat. The beats aren't anything great either.