• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Logo for ICC WC 2015

abmk

Don't know how conversant you are with Hindi Jono , but the lyrics are so unremarkable that I could have written better lyrics while sitting on the toilet seat. The beats aren't anything great either.
agreed, it sucked IMO

vcs

Don't know how conversant you are with Hindi Jono , but the lyrics are so unremarkable that I could have written better lyrics while sitting on the toilet seat. The beats aren't anything great either.
This.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
agreed, it sucked IMO
Haha okay. Out of my depth hear. I just found it catchy.

Yeah I don't understand much hindi, so for all I know the lyrics were just as bad as Rebecca Black's "Friday"