• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand Prime Minister John Key Resigns

Bahnz

Is Hager really opposed to GE? I know he wrote that 'Seeds of distrust' book back in 2002, but that was more an excoriation of the government response to an accidental release of GM corn, rather than an attack on the merits of the technology. I can't really find any public comments of his views on GE one way or the other.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Well the sitting government is having to field questions about it
Yeah but I don't really see it as an election issue. The buck stops at the top with this one, most of everyone else can simply say "I wouldn't have known for security reasons." The top is gone, so I imagine most of National will squirm away relatively unharmed.