• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand Vs Australia......

Scaly piscine

nightprowler10 said:
From the Indian team I picked Laxman, he has yet to disappoint.
I went with Sehwag because he has better strike-rate and bowls and since each wicket is worth 25 runs it's a lot handier to have batsmen who bowl a bit.

telsor

nightprowler10 said:
Starting to think Miandad was right about the new technologies. They should've been tried out at a lesser profile tournament.

No, they should just tell everyone that the umpire is always right, whatever any technology says. Players, officials and spectators should accept that honest mistakes are a part of the game and move on.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
telsor said:
No, they should just tell everyone that the umpire is always right, whatever any technology says. Players, officials and spectators should accept that honest mistakes are a part of the game and move on.
You can't blame people for getting their undies in a twist over these things. I think Pakistan would've won the Video con final if it weren't for those bad decisions, so they had every right to protest it. And it was wrong for the ICC to fine Bari for complaining about Shepherd, what the hell was that all about!!!

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Jnr. said:
At least now the Kiwis have something to bowl to!
True, but I have high hopes from Gilchrist, hopefully he'll get a century :D
Well, I'm signing off for the day, gotta get some sleep and get ready for work.

telsor

nightprowler10 said:
You can't blame people for getting their undies in a twist over these things. I think Pakistan would've won the Video con final if it weren't for those bad decisions, so they had every right to protest it. And it was wrong for the ICC to fine Bari for complaining about Shepherd, what the hell was that all about!!!
And there have probably been other games that have gone Pakistans way because of a dubious decision here or there. Of course supporters probably passed them over as insignificant and that the team would have won anyway...

_Ed_

I was worried about Mills being included for this match but what a first over from him! 3 LBW shouts, one of them extremely close.

MoxPearl

nightprowler10 said:
True, but I have high hopes from Gilchrist, hopefully he'll get a century :D
Well, I'm signing off for the day, gotta get some sleep and get ready for work.
almost a century lol

_Ed_

Australia cruising now, 42/1. NZ need a couple of quick wickets to make it interesting again.