• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
34 with the bat, 33 with the ball. If I can get the bowling back to 30, and get the batting up to 35 then it's not too bad a return. Not much time left to do it though, and the bowling's been a bit wayward lately.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Averages moving in the right direction is good I guess. Just 6 wickets off most for the club yet I've played the least out of our top bowlers. Not good that.

bryce

Averages moving in the right direction is good I guess. Just 6 wickets off most for the club yet I've played the least out of our top bowlers. Not good that.
Well, excluding high RPO/low strikerate bowlers, we seem about par for the comp. Minus them(Amir/Bond/Demeza/Thomas) and Kennett is the only seamer in front of me, which i'm definately not complaining about. Surely you noticed the all the teams have very good batting lineups?

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well, excluding high RPO/low strikerate bowlers, we seem about par for the comp. Minus them(Amir/Bond/Demeza/Thomas) and Kennett is the only seamer in front of me, which i'm definately not complaining about. Surely you noticed the all the teams have very good batting lineups?
I don't see how that detracts from my point though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Averaging 42.42 with the bat this season at a strike rate of 113.13!!

Thinking about doing an Ian Chappell vs RF Bowen thread. :)

Matteh

Actually, you've bowled 55 more overs than me and taken 2 less wickets than i have.

Matteh

I'm not an averages bowler, decent enough strike rate, dire econ.

As for you, take a 5fer.

Last edited:

bryce

Haha yeah I realise that. I've never been strong at taking big hauls, for example career wise I average just a touch more than Borcich in FC cricket but have more wickets than him, yet he has about 20 more 5fers' than me. I like to think i'm one of the more consistent FC bowlers:cool:

Matteh

You and Bryce bowl a load more than i do because you guys open whereas i'm usually at 4. So you've played in 3 less matches, but still bowled more than me anyway.