• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Burns has been going like a busted.

Brave call going with the two spinners. It ain't the SCG of old and with the Bl00s batting first it looks like a punt that might go bad.
2 out of the last 3 times Burns has scored, he has reached 50. :)

Nothing wrong with 2 spinners when we have Hopes in the team. In saying that, I hate the Neser selection and would have just preferred Burns for either Hauritz/Boyce and McDermott for Neser.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
guys, this is weird

NSW Blues: Nic Maddinson, Ryan Carters, Scott Henry, Ben Rohrer, Moises Henriques, Kurtis Patterson, Peter Nevill (c/wk), Trent Copeland, Sean Abbott, Stephen O'Keefe, Doug Bollinger, Gurinder Sandhu (12th)
OMG I love it so much :wub:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
SA vs Tas game is under way. Both teams have gone with the 3 quicks and 2 spinners. I can't really complain with any selections for a change.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep. If only we had someone else in our 12 man squad who could have opened the bowling... Poor move QLD.