• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIII-XIV

chooka_nick

Okay, Liam, Id be interested in transferring if possible, but if its too much hassle then dw about it. Not too fussed tbh, its just that more FC cricket is the attractive factor.

Simon

WCC Staff
Im gonna buck the trend and stay in T&T, like seeing big scores next to my name regardless of the standard and a better chance of it happening over there.

chaminda_00

Well i know im taking part in the IPL, so after that finishes how many games will be left in SL? I think playing in a few FC games will benifit myself rather than play few more club cricket games as the overall increase is never that much.
Would recommend you play for Nondescripts and teach Tharanga how to bat. But I don't think there is any batting spot left in Sri Lanka in general. Unless De Silva move to SSC is confirmed, which will free up a spot at Rangama.

chaminda_00

Should probably update the post on the first page then. So anyone who wants to sign late or transfer know there is one batting spot left in Sri Lanka.

kears_falcon_9

Ill take the batting spot if possible please Liam, not 100% sure on thre dates on the IPL and the SL league but will hopefully get some game time in both.

Name: Arsalan Sarwar
Club of application: Leicestershire
Email: legendkiller345@yahoo.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): I am middle order batsman and can stick with wickets till the end. And also a dangerous spinner bowler who can take wicket anytime. Unpredictable. Signing Up as Batting Allrounder.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
You can't sign up for County Cricket. You get selected for that. you'll have to sign up for one of the other clubs on the first page that isn't in Australia or England.