• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Club Cricket Season XIII-XIV

mikeW

Wilson for WA IMO, best Test all rounder in world.
Flattered by that but i think thats a bit of a stretch. I'm happy to play anywhere but would like an opportunity in England or Aus if available(I take it theres none available).

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Officially requesting a change from New York to Tamil Union, if that's alright Liam.

new_age_ar

Funny the amount of interest in SL after people found out it was FC and List A. Happy to stay with BRCC, rather play with Tamil Union but not a big deal really.

dinu23

Was more hoping that unsigned people would be encouraged to sign for SL. And David, note that Sri Lanka domestic pitches are not the place for a batsman to dominate. Very few even average over 40.

EDIT: I don't mind people transferring, but I'd prefer to get a few more signups in general (for any of the leagues) first.

Sure. You'd take Samaraweera's spot in the first XI, as he'll be on international duty.
great! thanks mate..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Clapham and Patrick transferred, as the clubs that they're moving from already have more than one CW player.

Travis_Teh

Wouldnt get a place ahead of Dorey imo
Dorey is a champion, I agree, but with Inness retiring and Dave not playing there i'd like to think i'd have a chance at playing for them :p

I'd have less chance at NSW to make their XI, I reckon. Competing against Lee, Clark, Bracken & Bollinger as against Dorey, Magoffin and Edmonson.

:cool:

kears_falcon_9

Was more hoping that unsigned people would be encouraged to sign for SL. And David, note that Sri Lanka domestic pitches are not the place for a batsman to dominate. Very few even average over 40.

EDIT: I don't mind people transferring, but I'd prefer to get a few more signups in general (for any of the leagues) first.

Sure. You'd take Samaraweera's spot in the first XI, as he'll be on international duty.
Well i know im taking part in the IPL, so after that finishes how many games will be left in SL? I think playing in a few FC games will benifit myself rather than play few more club cricket games as the overall increase is never that much.