• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Contra

Was hoping India would bat first, oh well.

I guess Dhoni really doesn't want rain to affect his bowlers after what happened in England.

Also wtf no Irfan or Zaheer? Bowling looks really weak now :huh:

Burgey

Looks like there's a bit in the deck. Nipping about a bit. India will be pleased Vinay can bowl in a format of the game.

Crazy Sam

Seeing the energy some of these younger ones have had in the field makes you amazed that they stuck with the team they did for the test matches.

benchmark00

The bloke who has two wickets got pounded in Perth.

I think we should wait and see how they bat and bowl for the whole 100 overs, over the course of the series.

All good having a great fielding side, but you have to excell in the two main disciplines first and foremost.

Burgey

I think some comment contrasting the fielding performances of India's test and OD sides belongs property in this thread.

Spark

Global Moderator
I think it's mostly just the personnel change, tbh. I mean Sehwag wasn't exactly fantastic on the field either...