• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in CWLand

new_age_ar

dontcloseyoureyes said:
Mamesh is a gun, and does deserve a good run up top, but if Simon can't get a spot averaging 100+ in the Dev League at the moment, something's wrong. Especially with Mamesh's average of 5.67 :|
Didn't i score a hundred last game. :wacko:

Very happy the selectors gave me another chance hopefully i can reward their faith and tripe figures and put a side another thoughts about dropping me for either Pete or Simon. Also well done to Rob for making your first squad hopefully you can make the finally XI. Well done to the rest of squad as well.

thewizard1o1

Honoured to be called up to the top side again, Looking forward to a tough series against Pakistan and another series win at the end of it. Go CW!

Simon

WCC Staff
cbuts said:
dont know how fitzy missed out
Mamesh and Mork have firmly got the opening spots nailed down, i dont expect to ever play another test (barring injuries) as an opener, however i thought given your injury there might have been a chance id be considered as a number 6, good luck to Dauth though he deserves a chance too...

kears_falcon_9

WOW... Don't the selectors have my recent stats :D they are discusting lol. Anyway great to be selected hopefully we can win the series.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Pakistan first Test XI

Imran Farhat
Mohammad Hafeez
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Inzamam-ul-Haq (c)
Shahid Afridi
Kamran Akmal (wk)
Shoaib Akhtar
Mohammad Asif
Umar Gul
Danish Kaneria

12th Man: Abdul Razzaq

The Pakistan selectors have put great faith in a 3-prong pace attack, as they have overlooked Abdul Razzaq for the first Test against the Cricket Web XI.

Mr Mxyzptlk

ash chaulk said:
101 average and 2 hundreds from 4 innings is great form

people can get better with age
England should have selected Ramprakash for the Ashes... then play him instead of Flintoff.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Uncertain. There may be one in the next 10 minutes. Alternatively, there may not be. Stick around the forum to find out.

Ooooh... so ambiguous...:ph34r:

Mr Mxyzptlk

ash chaulk said:
ever heard of justin langer
He played ahead of an allrounder batting at number 7?

EDIT: Justin Langer was also dropped and recalled with an average of 39.04 in Tests...

Last edited: