• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pandora/Spotify

benchmark00

Bois.

Downloaded Spotify on my iPad (not sure if you've heard but I have an iPad now), but it could only give me a free trial because it was an iPad.

What's the difference between Spotify and Pandora? Does Pandora let you use it on the iPad unlimited?

All these questions and more to be answered in this thread. Stay tuned.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm sure Spotify is free. Dunno, haven't used it in months (has barely any of the music I tend to listen to)

Top_Cat

Spotify definitely has paid versions, as does Pandora.

Spotify has far more licensing deals so has a huge library, way bigger than Pandora. Spotify is worse for the artists on it (think Colourphonics gets 0.01c/play) so use something else. :ph34r:

But yeah, the library is gigantic on Spotify. Has heaps of live/alternate versions of songs, some you can't get any more. Can be more painful to find a single song, I guess, and does require more curating of libraries.

benchmark00

Rating Pandora big time, seemingly unlimited usage for the iPad, digging it.

Wondering if it all leads to dubstep though.