• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prepare Trundler for online dating

trundler

No ****ing clue how any of this works. How do I minimise my crippling personality defects with words? Do's and don'ts?

Halp.

Flem274*

123/5
today trundler you become a man

enjoy the spambots, sugar babies and ordinary people with extraordinary demands of their companion meat sack.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah there are some data protection issues with certain platforms (particularly OK Cupid, if I recall), but my expertise with online dating lies in the "doing" of it, rather than any tangential issues. Will gladly share my extensive catalogue of experience.

Neptune

Start of with an awesome pick up lines. For example:

Do you like Mountain Dew because I’m going to mount and do you.
We need to get you to a doctor, you’re lacking a serious case of vitamin ME.
My love for you is just like Diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in. (My fav)
Are you some WiFi, because I’m really feeling a connection.
Are you a keyboard because you’re just my type.
Even if there isn’t any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you.

I’ll post some more examples in due course. Good luck. Btw: use good grammar and don’t act strange.

trundler

Yeah there are some data protection issues with certain platforms (particularly OK Cupid, if I recall), but my expertise with online dating lies in the "doing" of it, rather than any tangential issues. Will gladly share my extensive catalogue of experience.
How do I end up with results that are the polar opposite of your experience

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
How do I end up with results that are the polar opposite of your experience
Haha, well, all I can suggest is that you identify what I do, and then do the opposite of that.

Surprisingly dire general spiel works quite well (for attracting the wrong sort of person), in my experience.

SillyCowCorner1

Start of with an awesome pick up lines. For example:

Do you like Mountain Dew because I’m going to mount and do you.
We need to get you to a doctor, you’re lacking a serious case of vitamin ME.
My love for you is just like Diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in. (My fav)
Are you some WiFi, because I’m really feeling a connection.
Are you a keyboard because you’re just my type.
Even if there isn’t any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you.

I’ll post some more examples in due course. Good luck. Btw: use good grammar and don’t act strange.

Gnske

Do
- Be yourself, unless you're pathetic in which case be anything else
- Use anything but Tinder for serious stuff. Even still, Tinder is good for learning what not to look for.
- Let her talk for like a day or two then say "lol idc lets just meet"
- Talk about dogs or cats, you'll hate it but they'll go on for hours
- Refer to a fondness for a bevvy, and they'll quickly explain how rampant their consuming alcoholism is
- Create minor points of difference to promote healthy argument, be the devils advocate. Choose your topic wisely though.
- Tell embarassing stories if the vibe is right. Not too embarassing though, admitting to stuff like getting punched in the face by a dominatrix should wait until much later. Second date.
- If she demands a third party to a current physical livestyle with another human being, try it once.
- Set your age range high, there's nothing wrong with being with a woman who was alive for 911.

Don't
- Become a simp
- Match with anyone who says "I love to travel"
- Match with anyone who says "Take me on an adventure"
- Mention ex's, and even on the odd chance they have all been terrible human beings you certainly don't say it.
- Continue dating someone with chronic back problems, a violent nature and a criminal record who is in possession of $2000 of prohibited substances
- Be too serious about it, you'll be surprised just how many freaky fish are in the fukushima waters.
- Bring up dads
- Talk about abortion
- Bring up Hitler
- Say Riverdale is a pile of steaming garbage
- Say Adam Driver isn't a hunk
- Accidentally match her sister at the same time
- Message her right after an encounter

I can provide more answers to specifics if you wish, but follow this general guide and you will find some measure of shallow happiness to fill your time.

trundler

Haha, well, all I can suggest is that you identify what I do, and then do the opposite of that.

Surprisingly dire general spiel works quite well (for attracting the wrong sort of person), in my experience.
"If you can't handle me at my worst.."

Oh and I'm seeing lots of meme bios. Copycats.

trundler

Do
- Use anything but Tinder for serious stuff. Even still, Tinder is good for learning what not to look for.
- Refer to a fondness for a bevvy, and they'll quickly explain how rampant their consuming alcoholism is
- Create minor points of difference to promote healthy argument, be the devils advocate. Choose your topic wisely though.
- Tell embarassing stories if the vibe is right. Not too embarassing though, admitting to stuff like getting punched in the face by a dominatrix should wait until much later. Second date.
- If she demands a third party to a current physical livestyle with another human being, try it once.
- Set your age range high, there's nothing wrong with being with a woman who was alive for 911.

Don't
- Become a simp
- Mention ex's, and even on the odd chance they have all been terrible human beings you certainly don't say it.
- Continue dating someone with chronic back problems, a violent nature and a criminal record who is in possession of $2000 of prohibited substances
- Be too serious about it, you'll be surprised just how many freaky fish are in the fukushima waters.
- Bring up dads
- Talk about abortion
- Bring up Hitler

I can provide more answers to specifics if you wish, but follow this general guide and you will find some measure of shallow happiness to fill your time.
You know me better than that, Gnske.

Also what if you feel strongly about reproductive rights and want to convey the strength of your convictions

Flem274*

123/5
Do

Don't
- Become a simp
- Bring up dads
- Talk about abortion
- Bring up Hitler

this is...actually reasonable

you'll actually find more of those cons girls on bumble in my experience. it's woke surfer basic white girl central.

Neptune

Make sure she’s not a feminazi or a snowflake too. There’s some good tests you can do. I.e say something sexist and see how she reacts. If she stops talking to you, she’s a feminazi, if she continues talking to you then she ain’t. Also, don’t be racist or homophobic or transphobic or anything like that, never goes down well with females. Make sure she has a ****** too, there’s all these genders and transgender people out there now, can be difficult to tell sometimes.

trundler

Make sure she’s not a feminazi or a snowflake too. There’s some good tests you can do. I.e say something sexist and see how she reacts. If she stops talking to you, she’s a feminazi, if she continues talking to you then she ain’t. Also, don’t be racist or homophobic or transphobic or anything like that, never goes down well with females. Make sure she has a ****** too, there’s all these genders and transgender people out there now, can be difficult to tell sometimes.
How do I filter out sluts