• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Random Musings

SillyCowCorner1

Just now I tried to type, 'busy', and the machine autocorrected it to 'burgey'.

The CW effect is infectious.

I did not felt morose though.

andmark

Does anyone else pronounce "AWTA" as a word rather than as a series of letters? It's got a nice sound to it.

GoodAreasShane

Was talking to my uncle the other day about the Test team, ended up calling Aaron Finch Arun because of this place. He had no idea what I was on about

Bijed

Was talking to my uncle the other day about the Test team, ended up calling Aaron Finch Arun because of this place. He had no idea what I was on about
Tbh about a year or so after I signed up here, I was looking at his cricinfo profile for whatever reason and my first thought was 'Hey, he's changed the spelling of his forename'

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah. gnske hijacking my thread about how the subcontinent is corrupt by talking about nazis lead to it being shut. Will never forgive him.

vogue

Winter is fine but it really dries out your lips and they split and no amount of lip balm does any good ..

Ausage

There needs to be a hemisphere exchange program. People who like winter can swap hemispheres with people who like summer as appropriate.