• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Random Musings

SillyCowCorner1

A glimpse of the scoreboard at my home ground...they had one job to do and they ****** up Shimron's name...I think this was in 2015, West Indies Under-19 versus Bangladesh Under-19...Mehedy Hasan Miraz was the captain of the young Tigers:

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

I woke up to use the bathroom.
It's just after 4 in the morning. I can't fall asleep back .
The roosters are having a ball outside.

Line and Length

Arguing over a girl's bust size is like choosing between Fosters, Heineken, Carlsberg, & Budweiser. Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is available.

SillyCowCorner1

In addition to cricket, I really miss baseball.
Everyone was hoping to burn the Astros this year...

Digressing, been watching some smashing classic tennis matches of yesteryear (BC) though...and also previous Masters tournament at Augusta

SillyCowCorner1

I have spent the last 25 minutes searching for this song...because I don't know Spanish. But this song hits hard af, especially after a few drinks:

Worth the time...

SillyCowCorner1

Solitude in rain.
Glistened surfaces provide a reflection of your mind.
Would you step out of your shelter and indulge in this splendor?