• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Request a stat *

Mr Mxyzptlk

Man of the Match

Most MotM Awards in non-Test FC cricket
Jason Toogood 6
Craig 5
Master Blaster 4
Marc71178/Mr Ponting/Neil Pickup/Patrick Fisher 3
10 tied on 2
16 tied on 1

Most MotM Awards in Test cricket
Cloete 6
Lucky Eddie 2
Broncoman 2
Tom Halsey/Eclipse 1

Most MotM Awards in List-A OD cricket
Bugssy 10
Patrick Fisher 6
Jason Toogood/Craig 4
7 tied on 3
7 tied on 2

Most MotM Awards in ODI cricket
Blewy 8
Rich_2001 7
Cloete 4
Mr Mxyzptlk 3
Rik/Eclipse/Neil Pickup/Lo' Darkness/Bugssy 2

Last edited:

Cloete

Could I request two stats here please Liam. I expect myself to be near the top in ODI and OD cricket in both stats... which isn't a good thing!

I'd like to request highes number of scores between 20 and 49 (20-49) in OD cricket and then ODI cricket. And the highest number of scores PER INNINGS between 20 and 49 (20-49) in OD cricket and then ODI cricket.

You can do tests and first class if you want but I don't really mind. So save yourself the effort, if it isn't too ahrd then you may as well do it. :)

Cheers Liam!

cbuts

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Man of the Match

Most MotM Awards in non-Test FC cricket
Jason Toogood 6
Craig 5
Master Blaster 4
Marc71178/Mr Ponting/Neil Pickup/Patrick Fisher 3
10 tied on 2
16 tied on 1

Most MotM Awards in Test cricket
Cloete 6
Lucky Eddie 2
Broncoman 2
Tom Halsey/Eclipse 1

Most MotM Awards in List-A OD cricket
Bugssy 10
Patrick Fisher 6
Jason Toogood/Craig 4
7 tied on 3
7 tied on 2

Most MotM Awards in ODI cricket
Blewy 8
Rich_2001 7
Cloete 4
Mr Mxyzptlk 3
Rik/Eclipse/Neil Pickup/Lo' Darkness/Bugssy 2
liam i have got 4 non test firclass mom. i hope u got me as having 3 list a moms

Cloete

Cloete said:
Could I request two stats here please Liam. I expect myself to be near the top in ODI and OD cricket in both stats... which isn't a good thing!

I'd like to request highes number of scores between 20 and 49 (20-49) in OD cricket and then ODI cricket. And the highest number of scores PER INNINGS between 20 and 49 (20-49) in OD cricket and then ODI cricket.

You can do tests and first class if you want but I don't really mind. So save yourself the effort, if it isn't too ahrd then you may as well do it. :)

Cheers Liam!
Could I possibly get this? :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Jamee999 said:
Can we have games per season, most games and most games with out a 50/wicket(both)
Most games without a 50 is, and always will be, the exclusive property of me.