• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Request a stat *

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
ash chaulk said:
but it is a goal of yours to get one right? right?
It's also one of my goals to captain England, but I can't see either ever happening.

Still, we can but hope.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
ash chaulk said:
you could always get out cricket 2005 and captain england or um ICC???
Have done many a time. Talking about reality here, and barring a major nuclear accident, it's fairly unlikely.

Tom Halsey

Nnanden said:
The day Neil gets a 50 is the day i sell my car to a sheep.
I’d watch for the safety of your car then, as I believe he has a Test 36 to his name. Or something like that.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Buddhmaster said:
how exactly is this thing done? does liam just make it all up?
haha i dont know what to say...

why would we ask liam imaginary questions? id make up my own answers :dry:

we are asking Mr M for stats based on CWXI history. he has the file for every game ever played, so he has the answers in the computer. before you ask, i mean computer memory, not a zoolander version of "in the computer". :p

Mister Wright

Nnanden said:
haha i dont know what to say...

why would we ask liam imaginary questions? id make up my own answers :dry:

we are asking Mr M for stats based on CWXI history. he has the file for every game ever played, so he has the answers in the computer. before you ask, i mean computer memory, not a zoolander version of "in the computer". :p

You know the most ironic thing about that Zoolander joke? The fact that they were calling an Apple Macintosh a computer...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mister Wright said:
You know the most ironic thing about that Zoolander joke? The fact that they were calling an Apple Macintosh a computer...
yea, stupid Macs...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
hehe trust Buddhmaster to come looking at the 'Statistics and Records' thread when wondering what this is about.