• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spain goes to war

cpr

Spain loves its Civil Wars. Someone it still loses each time.

Thinking CW Brits should land in Gibralter and march on Madrid. Reckon we can get a few hundred square miles out of the peace process IMO. Shame theres no Andorrans on here to encourage likewise.

Goughy

Spain loves its Civil Wars. Someone it still loses each time.

Thinking CW Brits should land in Gibralter and march on Madrid. Reckon we can get a few hundred square miles out of the peace process IMO. Shame theres no Andorrans on here to encourage likewise.
Armed with cricket bats and a flask of tea. Im down :)

Craig

World Traveller
Only thing I'm even remotely concerned about is, what happens to Athletic Bilbao now?
That whole Basque only thing is sham when you consider if a family from the Southern part of Spain to the Basque country, and their child is like 11 or 12 and enrolls in their junior programs and if he is good enough, he is considered "Basque" and therefore can play for Bilbao. Same if the family came from Argentina or Mexico.

Anyway I say we send Sean Fuller :ph34r:

HeathDavisSpeed

Oooh. The Spanish Civil War!!

Question: Will Buenaventura Durruti be around again? I fancy a good chat with him about anarchism and what he thought of the music of the Durruti Column