• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Black Thread

superkingdave

Great performance guys, thats the way to start the season, last year we fell away when we lost our CW stars to call ups, we need to make sure that doesn't happen this time

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
GoT_SpIn said:
*gasp* how dare you call me a slogger! I merely have a great eye and technique
Well, you're opening in the OD against Blue tomorrow. Alex (Buddhy) is at three, you're not to run each other out!

cbuts

excellent start boys. great to see that this season, we arnt going to fall away with the cwxi tour on.

GotSpin

I was thinking, presuming i get picked for the next OD i could come in at 6-7 or with 10-15 overs to go as everyone thinks im a slogger :(. Or i could stay at opener :p

Buddhmaster

GoT_SpIn said:
I think of myself as the next left handed Afridi but who can actually bowl and bat in FC
I think of myself as the next Ricky Ponting, but no-one else feels the same way :dry:

Robertinho

I'd say your biggest weakness is the opening batsmen.. and probably the middle order. Oh yeah, the bowling isn't too flash either.

(hahaha jk :p)

GotSpin

:@ how dare you call me a slogger kid, just wait to tommorow. ill hit you all over the park.......wait a second :huh: