• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Black Thread

mikeW

Robertinho said:
I'd say your biggest weakness is the opening batsmen.. and probably the middle order. Oh yeah, the bowling isn't too flash either.

(hahaha jk :p)
go back to the red thread with the rest of the clowns :happy:

Hoggy31

We like to refer to ourselves as people who occasinally do acts of amusing qualities that amuse those around us, not clowns.

Deja moo

Dude, you can't win in a war of wits with Hoggy Red. Have you even seen the size of his brain ??

Loony BoB

I can't believe that's the only "we are not amused" pic I could find online! Crappy. :( I was hoping for something more comical.

Hoggy31

Loony BoB said:

I can't believe that's the only "we are not amused" pic I could find online! Crappy. :( I was hoping for something more comical.
What the??? looks like someones holding a gun ... or a hairdryer to the queens head.

Hoggy31

Stop posting in here Red's, Blacks almost got more posts in there thread then us now.

*EDIT* woops, thats green that almost have more posts then us.

Deja moo

Anyway, I'm off. This is a depressing thread. None of the friendly warmth of the Red thread.

I just realised, Towns is a green. What was he doing defending the Blacks ?

Loony BoB

...when was I defending CW Black? :p 'twas merely looking for an image that was on the topic o' the moment. ;)

Robertinho

GoT_SpIn said:
Tommorow for you reds will be black wednesday...hahah :lol: I make myself laugh :D
Well technically it is a 5 day match, so we won't know who wins until Sunday (gamewise).. so I dunno wtf your talking about, the match wont be finished in one day either, pal.
:) :p

Also hoggy i dunno what you're talking about.

mikeW

Loony BoB said:
...when was I defending CW Black? :p 'twas merely looking for an image that was on the topic o' the moment. ;)
you sure you dont have soft spot for us :p

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Robertinho said:
Hey, slogger kid, shhhh.

*repels down the side of a building and leaves the thread* :ph34r:
Um, repelling is a force/action of repulsion.

The word you wanted was "rappels". Honestly...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Well impressed again, lads - Dylan's on the sidelines impressing in the nets but I can't change the side if you keep winning like this.

Let's make it 3/3 :D

Retox

Neil Pickup said:
Well impressed again, lads - Dylan's on the sidelines impressing in the nets but I can't change the side if you keep winning like this.

Let's make it 3/3 :D
As long as the team is doing well I am happy.