• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Clean Slate

Swervy

Richard, it was encouraging to see that you took on board some of the things I said in that other thread. I am glad to see that maybe you are acting in a more adult manner, ie you might actually be starting to be a bit more flexible in your thinking. I hope you do carry out this kind of self regulation, and stop the veiled insults/digs at people.

So to celebrate, I would like to wipe the slate clean. I will be trying to be a bit more tolerent of some of the things you say, and give you more of a chance. I would in fact have emailed you but I dont know your address so i cant.

Anyway, maybe this would be a good thread for people to wipe the slate clean with other people.

Maybe this could be the start of a strong bond between Scaly and Richard!!!!!:)

And we can all share our views without the insults etc.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh:

TBH, though, expecting anything of the sort you did in your penultimate line (will resist using the EXD term here) is asking a bit much!

David

International 12th Man
;Why is this sort of tripe in OT? Surely it would be more at home in CC?)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Think Rodgie and Matt might need such a thing is the subject of this thread, mind... again... 8-)