• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twilight bores man to death

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
You know what would make an awesome Twilight film? A new Blade film, where he goes around killing them all. It would work best as a 'hidden camera' type format, where the actors don't actually know he's coming. More realistic that way.

Burgey

Sugar Daddy/Trout depending on the context. Cougar>>Trout in the coolness factor though.
Trout >> Cougar when wrapped in foil and slow-cooked under the hood of a barbeque, tbh.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Bahahaha, loving this thread.

EDIT: Fwiw, I've seen all three films. And while I understand their appeal to teenage girls and such, the idea is SO poorly executed. Gahhhhhhhhh. Terrible acting, slow-moving story. PAINFUL.

Last edited:

Burgey

And why do werewolves and vampires hate each other anyway? Seems to me they'd all get along.

Though if they're going to have a stink, better to have Kate Beckinsale in that black leather suit from that other lot of films involved, imo.

Last edited:

Pothas

Dreading going back to work on Saturday, going to be hell.

They tried to make me work Sunday but that was quickly dealt with.

In risk of being smashed by all and sundry I will admit that I did not actually hate it, (the first one anyway) it is so utterly ridiculous that I found it kind of amusing.

_Ed_

But honestly, is there a more mortifying way to go? Seeing Twilight...alone. Horrific.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Hey douchebags, or rather a single douchebag: stop reporting random posts. My email has enough spam as it is.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
OK, don't report the post warning people not to report posts either. Should have guessed. :p

I might become mean really soon.

Last edited: