• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What a bunch of fickle idiots!

PY

Just want to make an apology to luckyeddie and marc cos just got pelted by my own fans with bottles flying in all directions at our game tonight. Couldn't do anything about it. :!( :!( Someone I know went to Cardiff on Sunday and couldn't get away from the fighting at the ground, everywhere they went there was Man Utd and Liverpool fans scrapping. :(

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
PROUD+ENGLISH said:
Just want to make an apology to luckyeddie and marc cos just got pelted by my own fans with bottles flying in all directions at our game tonight. Couldn't do anything about it. :!( :!(
I think I made a good call turning down that extra ticket..

PY

Yeh it was indeed. But you just got hammered by Sheff Wed and even Town beat them bunch of yorkies. :)

Bazza

Hehe I live with a Wednesday fan. He was loving it! They're fighting and scratching to stay in Div 1 and dish out a mauling to poor old Cov City!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yes I agree, although the title does sum up the Coventry back line (if you remove the fickle bit)