• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

Barney Rubble

The one with the girl in it is a rarity, a photo in which I'm not accidentally pulling a very odd face. The other one is myself and the lads, complete with one of them being a chump and pointing at my admittedly massive hair.

Attachments

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was very proud when this photo was taken

(England had just beaten New Zealand, if you're wondering why)

Attachments

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The one with the girl in it is a rarity, a photo in which I'm not accidentally pulling a very odd face. The other one is myself and the lads, complete with one of them being a chump and pointing at my admittedly massive hair.
Excellent t-shirt

Craig

World Traveller
Ginger afro, now I've seen it all.

Tight budget that week? :p

Craig

World Traveller
Doubt it. Can't you see how much he splashed out on the bird? ;)
Clearly not :mellow:

I still think James has striking similarity to Glenn McGrath, although I think that it is far as it goes :laugh: (And I should warn you this could be my last post before I'm banned)

KiWiNiNjA

Luke Ronchi?

Chu-hai... not as bad as people say.
Yeah, its not that bad, but you may notice im holding the Asahi Super Dry :cool:

I dont know whether to take the Ronchi comment as an insult or not :mellow: We were both born in NZ but..... :laugh: I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

Mr Casson

Yeah, its not that bad, but you may notice im holding the Asahi Super Dry :cool:

I dont know whether to take the Ronchi comment as an insult or not :mellow: We were both born in NZ but..... :laugh: I'll give you the benefit of the doubt
Ronchi is the gunnest of the gun, if that helps.

Yeah I noticed you were holding Asahi, but I'm sort of naturally disinclined to Japanese beers after having to contain myself from laughing so many times when Japanese men told me they couldn't stomach foreign beer for its softness.

KiWiNiNjA

Ronchi is the gunnest of the gun, if that helps.

Yeah I noticed you were holding Asahi, but I'm sort of naturally disinclined to Japanese beers after having to contain myself from laughing so many times when Japanese men told me they couldn't stomach foreign beer for its softness.
Yeah, Asahi Super Dry and Suntory Malts are the only decent beers in Japan. Still nothing compared to a good Tui/Speights/Lion Red/Export Gold etc or hundreds of other 'foreign' beers. But when compared to the many 'happoshu' (my translation=sparkling beer) they taste just as good. Cant stand people who drink 'happoshu' like its beer. I get into a huge rant when i see some japanese guy drinking it, and give them a lesson on real beer. Plus, it is shocking how in Japan if you drink beer you are seen as 'oyaji' (old man), i mean, come on, beer is the guys drink. Guys in there 20s drinking Chu-hai also makes me sick :wacko: