• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

Mr Casson

Yeah, Asahi Super Dry and Suntory Malts are the only decent beers in Japan. Still nothing compared to a good Tui/Speights/Lion Red/Export Gold etc or hundreds of other 'foreign' beers. But when compared to the many 'happoshu' (my translation=sparkling beer) they taste just as good. Cant stand people who drink 'happoshu' like its beer. I get into a huge rant when i see some japanese guy drinking it, and give them a lesson on real beer. Plus, it is shocking how in Japan if you drink beer you are seen as 'oyaji' (old man), i mean, come on, beer is the guys drink. Guys in there 20s drinking Chu-hai also makes me sick :wacko:
Well what do you expect, despite low taxes on alcohol beer is disgustingly expensive in most places eh. Especially draught beer; we charged $8 a glass at the hotel I worked at.

KiWiNiNjA

Well what do you expect, despite low taxes on alcohol beer is disgustingly expensive in most places eh. Especially draught beer; we charged $8 a glass at the hotel I worked at.
Indeed, i , being a gaijin, would go out of my way to buy a real beer, whereas the Japanese are really good at fooling themselves into thinking the 'cheap stuff' tastes good. Plus, young Japanese guys are so girly and concerned so much about fashion and weight that getting a beer belly is so outta the question. Hence resorting to Chu-hai. I mean, come one, at least they could move onto harder liqor

(i couldnt rant on for hours TBH)

KiWiNiNjA

Could you send her my way then? :ph34r:
I'll drop here a line matey :p I should warn you though, Argentinans can be very very fiesty :censored:: Hell, i couldnt deal with it :eek:

On another note, did you have to wear tight as spandex in your role as Voltman? Actually, dont answer that, im scared already :oops: