• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Game are you most looking foward to?

Simon

WCC Staff
i cant wait for the replay of the 99 final, pakistan have a lot to prove against Australia and i believe they have a real chance to win the game when they meet.
Australia have a lot of injury woes, yek pakista are getting guys back. If pakistan turn up to play on the day it could be the best game of the world cup, however if they dont turn up to play it could be a very short match.

Eclipse

I am looking forward to that game as well.

I also want to see Australia bat first against Netherlands or who ever the minor team in there group is.

Eclipse

England should win that one this VB series is really going to help them out in preperation for the World Cup I think.

Simon

WCC Staff
out of all the teams i think england and pakistan have had the best build up.
england have had the advantage of playing against Australia, the best team in the world, sri lanka have been too disrupted so i wouldnt put them in the same category as england.
Pakistan have had the advantage of playing in south africa recently, and that will only benefit them.

Bazza

I'm looking forward to all the England games, and the whole thing in general. Can't wait, only a few weeks to go! :D

Gotchya

out of all the teams i think england and pakistan have had the best build up.
Bronco if you mean that in the way that Pakistan lose only to give it back later then I could agree a bit, but poor shwoings in those conditions doesn't seem very good to me.

england have had the advantage of playing against Australia, the best team in the world, sri lanka have been too disrupted so i wouldnt put them in the same category as england.
Pakistan have had the advantage of playing in south africa recently, and that will only benefit them.
Yes true that, Pakistan should have had the advantage, but they never played Saeed Anwar their best opener in their. In all truth I think they have returned with doubts in theri mind and when they retun it will be a fresh start.

And ofcourse I am looking forward to that Australia Pakistan clash, if Pakistan get their act together it will be the best game of the cup ptehrwise reminiscent of a club game.. Also the match up with India on the forst of march, then the IND/ENG match as well.

Rik

I'm looking forward to see if Bangladesh can defeat Kenya in the battle of the worst Test Team vs the strongest International Team outside Tests...

Rik

warrioryohannan said:
Credit here should go to the (India's) opposition for giving me the confidence :saint:
What...like getting canned by New Zealand? :lol:

warrioryohannan

Rik said:
What...like getting canned by New Zealand? :lol:

Fortunately India would be playing England in the group match and not New Zealand!!! And yeah just like the last two matches, India would beat the English team
:D .

Rik

warrioryohannan said:
Fortunately India would be playing England in the group match and not New Zealand!!! And yeah just like the last two matches, India would beat the English team
:D .
That remains to be seen...

masterblaster

India vs Pakistan man no doubt about it. The intensity, action, exictement and the rivalry.

Its all there

8D 8D 8D 8D

Rik

masterblaster said:
India vs Pakistan man no doubt about it. The intensity, action, exictement and the rivalry.

Its all there

8D 8D 8D 8D
At the current moment, and at least on this board, India and England is the one with all the Rivalry...:lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
For me India vs. Pakistan will take some beating - especially as it could end up being a decider as to who goes through and who goes out.

For me it will be the match between India verses England!!!!!

Feb 26 is the date, don't forget to miss this one guys!

India to win for sure (almost):saint:

Rik

vandemataram said:
For me it will be the match between India verses England!!!!!

Feb 26 is the date, don't forget to miss this one guys!

India to win for sure (almost):saint:
I won't see any of England's matches most probably, as Sky has probably nicked them all and I'm not sure if we'll even get Highlights...