• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Game are you most looking foward to?

Rik

warrioryohannan said:
With all due respect sir, why are you so keen on that match? England haven't defeated Australia since long four years!! Do you seriously think that England can beat Australia in the WC??
If you look at last night's showing then yes, they could.

yohanna

Banned
The game that i am really looking forward to is Pakistan's first match of the World cup, i.e between Pakistan and Australia ! I think the match is either going to be very close (like the pool match between the 2 sides in '99 WC) or is going to be short with Australia winning it easily (again like the final of '99 WC).

I think if Pakistan do win the match against Australia then Pakistan would go all the way to the final (or atleast the semis) of the world cup, in contrast if Pakistan gets a hammering in the first match(likely) then we might see a series of dissapointment and Pakistan might make an early exit from the World Cup!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
warrioryohannan said:
With all due respect sir, why are you so keen on that match? England haven't defeated Australia since long four years!! Do you seriously think that England can beat Australia in the WC??
It's got to happen eventually - who's to say it won't in this (bear in mind it's the last game of the Group, so Aus will probably have already qualified...