• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is the highest percent of juice can you squeeze out of a lime with your hands?

trundler

I used to think of Kanhai and Chanders but since he's uploaded pictures, it turns out he's more Sangakkara.

SillyCowCorner1

Well that's ruined the image of you I carry around in my head
Whenever I see SCC1's name I think of Walter Rodney, well at least I used to
Oh, that I didn't know...and prior to me uploading my photos on this site, most thought that I was a cow.

Rodney was a great man, it's a shame that he was oppressed by the PNC and Burham...he was an uniter, The Working People's Alliance.

SillyCowCorner1

Friends, the idea for this thread came to me this morning after I was squeezing a few halves of limes to make limewash (a very popular refreshing drink in my neck of the woods).

fredfertang

Rodney was a great man, it's a shame that he was oppressed by the PNC and Burham...he was an uniter, The Working People's Alliance.
We have a Walter Rodney Housing Association here in Reading - I'm slightly ashamed to say that cricketers apart if pressed the only two Guyanese names I could come up with would be his and that of Forbes Burnham - so not much has changed in forty years, though the list of cricketers has got longer, obviously