• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When the big three resign who should replace them?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As you all know, Spark, Dan and Teja will all resign soon

My choices to replace them are

Sledger (BOTM champion but fills the intellect hole left by spark)
Flibbertyjibber (very similar character to Dan, seamless transition)
Pedro Delgado (hasn't posted since 2006. Wouldn't be an impediment to being as useful a mod as Teja)

trundler

NP10 liking this in another attempt to placate the masses. Not sure how the mod team will react to being throw under the bus though.

Flem274*

123/5
typical tory wanting authority replaced by authority to his liking. gimh doesn't believe in what he preaches at all.

burn the witch. guillotine the bourgeois.

grecian

Anyone who would make a good forum moderator generally doesn’t want to be one. That’s why forums are such a mess.
Very much the same as politicians and the World TBH, just make my avatar the leader of everything, and it will all be sorted.

grecian

Prefer 1989 and Sparks Fly to Red, personally
Yeah, I went for Red, because ya know Red Flag, undoubtedly 1989 is her best though ( not that I've ever listened to it all the way through), Blank Space just the best song of the last 10 years, maybe longer.

Yeah I actually know that in the States Red can be republican, and I'm pretty sure when she was the progressive bête noire certain people said it was gaslighting, but **** what that degenerate POS nation says.

Tay-Tay for President, with Max Martin writing most of her speeches.

Flem274*

123/5
tay tay is trash. her faux-wholesome schtick was painful, looks like a total snob and whines about her ex all the time because nothing is ever her fault.

give me my true party girls gaga and ke$ha all day.

grecian

tay tay is trash. her faux-wholesome schtick was painful, looks like a total snob and whines about her ex all the time because nothing is ever her fault.

give me my true party girls gaga and ke$ha all day.
good view from 2011.

cpr

Flem auditioning for the mod role with gash posting that should lead to his resignation already. Solid start

grecian

Flem auditioning for the mod role with gash posting that should lead to his resignation already. Solid start
He seems to have become a contrarian, since I have been away, possibly because there aren't enough of them on the Internet, Freddie, Jimmeh, Tay-Tay, it's a mish-mash of horrid views.