• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Nationality Would You Choose?

nikhil1772

If you were given an opportunity to choose another nationality (keeping ur present one) and live in that country...which would you choose and why?

For me...it would have to be England...Just because they got all here...Cricket,F1 at Silverstone,offcourse the EPL,the biggest Grand Slam Wimbledon,the occasional WWE shows...all the fun that I wanna be part of LIVE...

Also its fascinating to be part of the music scene there rather than the hip-hop sh!t in the US...Iron Maiden,my favorite band,also are from England.

But England will never take the place of India in my heart... 8-)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Spain. FCB - best football team in the world, sexy women, sexy language, peaceful enviroment, the best stadium in the world, etc etc etc.

masterblaster

Well im Indian and I live in the greatest country in the world, Australia.
So it would have to be an Aussie.

But other than that, England for me too.

nikhil1772

Pratyush said:
Spain. FCB - best football team in the world, sexy women, sexy language, peaceful enviroment, the best stadium in the world, etc etc etc.
FCB -'best' football team in the world?...you might just wanna use the apt word 'favourite'...wht say?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
superkingdave said:
you sure about that?
V.Anand mostly loves there. I have rea about the peace in parts of Spain and those are the places I would go to.

espana rocks

superkingdave

conveniently ignoring the fact that people from Barcelona don't consider themselves part of spain, and that other separatist movements within spain are prone to terrorist activity

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm pretty happy as an Englishman, TBH! :D

If I were forced to choose another I'd probably go for Irish. I'm one-quarter Irish (Irish enough for their Football or Rugby teams!) & it's a beautiful country.

Mr Casson

BoyBrumby said:
I'm pretty happy as an Englishman, TBH! :D

If I were forced to choose another I'd probably go for Irish. I'm one-quarter Irish (Irish enough for their Football or Rugby teams!) & it's a beautiful country.
Wouldn't that be an eternal struggle against yourself? :laugh:

Robertinho

Well, I am very faintly German, so Germany would be there. But I have trouble imagining life without AFL or cricket. A European country would be nice - ie; France, Spain, Italy, Germany, etc. Preferably a country with a crazy guy:hot chick ratio :D

Mr Casson

Robertinho said:
Well, I am very faintly German, so Germany would be there. But I have trouble imagining life without AFL or cricket. A European country would be nice - ie; France, Spain, Italy, Germany, etc. Preferably a country with a crazy guy:hot chick ratio :D
Try the North Pole. Does Mrs. Claus get your love-juices flowing?