• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the crappest Beatle

biggest idjit

• Total voters

grecian

It's the question, literally two of us have been asking, the Beatles were quite good with that entire revolutionising music and society thing, and yet we all secretly hate them, because we're all a bit insignificant compared to them, yet at times they were crap, so let's vote:

Lennon, ****ing hippy, Imagine possibly the most over-rated song of all time, up there with significance with "I want to teach the world to sing"

Mccartney, Wings FFS, irritating wives FFS, you can't sing anymore stop ruining all ceremonies

Harrison, **** me what a cheery bloke, Being miserable, writing terribly depressing tunes, is all very well if your not in the best band ever entering the sixties, cheer up man.

Strakey, has there ever been a least talented artist become so famous, luckiest man alive.

VCC44

Ringo has to be the best, seems to have a great self-depricating sense of humour.

McCartney annoys me the most. At least Lennon had the decency to have a proper memorable death in the manner fitting of a rock'n'roll star, McCartney has hung around like a lazy bat.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Now see, the title of the thread is "crappest Beatle" (spoiler alert: it's Ringo) but the poll says "biggest idjit", which is rather more open to debate.

I'd say, on balance, dumping the fragrant Jane Asher and her world-class cake-making abilities for a plain, tone-deaf vegetarian and then marrying a one-legged prostitute probably puts Macca in the frame for the latter title.

grecian

Now see, the title of the thread is "crappest Beatle" (spoiler alert: it's Ringo) but the poll says "biggest idjit", which is rather more open to debate.

I'd say, on balance, dumping the fragrant Jane Asher and her world-class cake-making abilities for a plain, tone-deaf vegetarian and then marrying a one-legged prostitute probably puts Macca in the frame for the latter title.

Yep, it was a mistake, I apologise, just ignore the idjit thing, we must concentrate on crapness, which is definitely Harrison BTW. Oh I must admit I do like some of Linda's recipes in Sainsbury's.

Anil

off topic: grecian, are you a fan of dr. phil's or did you lose a bet or something?:)
on topic: it is clearly ringo...

grecian

off topic: grecian, are you a fan of dr. phil's or did you lose a bet or something?:)
on topic: it is clearly ringo...
off topic, it's Hank Kingsley man, Larry Sanders was the greatest american thing of the 90s
on topic still harrison.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Lennon clearly has the worst ****ing fans and I also want to tactically vote for him to assert Macca superiority but clearly Ringo.

**** it, I'm voting for Lennon anyway.

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
Dunno about the negativity aspects, but I reckon Harrison was the best songwriter, Lennon had the chutzpah and the soul, McCartney was a great backing vocalist and tune-smith and Ringo the best head swing (while playing) of any drummer.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Harrison the best songwriter? I don't think even his mum would agree with you on that

And I ****ing love George. Blasted All Things Must Pass on the way to and from work on Friday

BoyBrumby

Englishman
harrison seems like the biggest **** of the lot
Wait, what?

The yogic flying cobblers aside, he seemed the most grounded of them all.

&, given the misnomer that is "yogic flying" one could argue he was even grounded in that aspect of his beliefs too...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
didn't see the other 3 writing the lyrics to taxman
Well, yeah it is a very rich man whinging about his tax bill, but it's a ripper of a tune, tbf.

Gave us Start too, pretty much.

harrison was the only beatle to **** the wife of another beatle iirc

that we know of
Oh? Go on...

Know he was cuckolded by Ronnie Wood & Eric Clapton (and maybe Mick Jagger) but didn't know he'd had a crack at anyone else's missus.