• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cricket - Outside the bubble

chaminda_00

I think you should let more people get involved Liam. Your always going to have time when we are not avaiable and you might need some else to help. Seem there is a lot of interest. Maybe have one person allocated to each country and they work in groups of four to run each group.

kears_falcon_9

Will do some simming if needed Liam... Always enjoyed having a go with HODI, ITC and the other sims that i used to have.

Goughy

Yeah, Im interested in helping out in a capacity. Could do SA selections or anything else thats required.

Just let me know if Im needed

Mr Mxyzptlk

Team Pools:

Pool A (Sean Fuller*, Rhys Williams, George Roberts, Kev Goughy):
Australia
South Africa
Pakistan
Bangladesh
West Indies

Pool B (Travis Demeza*, Adam Collins, Greg Thomas, Zac Ritchie):
England
New Zealand
India
Sri Lanka
Kenya

Pool C (Kingsley Clapham*, Manju Reddlapalli)
Zimbabwe
Bermuda
Canada
Netherlands
Other minnows

Series involving a team from two or more pools will see simming duties shared between simmers.

It is the obligation of the head simmer to coordinate the rest of the simmers. If you're unable to take on such a responsibility, please indicate here.

* Head simmer.

Perm

Demeza, I'm able to do India seeing as how Greg asked to do New Zealand first. Not sure about simming though, but definitely be able to write reports and squad announcements etc.

Travis_Teh

Demeza, I'm able to do India seeing as how Greg asked to do New Zealand first. Not sure about simming though, but definitely be able to write reports and squad announcements etc.
Alright, i was going to give them a crack today as it's the first chance i've had since last thursday to sit infront of the pc, but you can do India and i'll have a crack at Sri Lanka.

First series to occur is India playing Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka. I'll send everyone an email once i've worked out the schedule. :)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Meh, not like I meant bowl 2 bowlers for all the overs and leave everyone on normal agression etc.

I just mean it's fairly easy and takes very little time if you just run it with just general tactics for cricket sides ie. attack the tail, farm strike when batting with the tail, see off the shine etc.

Johnners

hmmmmmm, simming games, never done it in me life, nor do either Manju or I have the sim, can anyone lead us in the right direction please :)

EDIT: Just realised, Uni starts in only a month @ once that starts i won't have nearly as much spare time. I don't mean to be a piker, and would still like to help out in a small sort of role if possible, but i doubt i will have enough time if i'm required to sim games. (sorry)

Last edited: