• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cricket - Outside the bubble

Mr Mxyzptlk

Could everyone please confirm which pool they would be happy to work with? Reference the below list. If anyone would like to transfer to another pool, please state that here. And if anyone does not feel that they can contribute properly to this project, please let me know upfront.

Team Pools:

Pool A (Sean Fuller*, Rhys Williams, George Roberts, Kev Goughy):
Australia
South Africa
Pakistan
Bangladesh
West Indies

Pool B (Travis Demeza*, Adam Collins, Greg Thomas, Zac Ritchie):
England
New Zealand
India
Sri Lanka
Kenya

Pool C (Kingsley Clapham*, Manju Reddlapalli)
Zimbabwe
Bermuda
Canada
Netherlands
Other minnows

Series involving a team from two or more pools will see simming duties shared between simmers.

It is the obligation of the head simmer to coordinate the rest of the simmers. If you're unable to take on such a responsibility, please indicate here.

* Head simmer.

Mr Mxyzptlk

I'm considering shifting Williams to the head simmer position of Pool C, as Clapham won't have much time soon. And the head simmer must be capable of using the sim programme. That would allow Rose to slot into A.

I'd need to hear from Williams and Clapham first though.

Johnners

Sounds fine by me Liam, i probably won't be able to properly commit to the project come March so it's only fair that someone who can gets a job ahead of me.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I don't know any of the simming, hopefully that wont be a problem. If not then i am outta here.

chaminda_00

Im happy to help as head simmer for pool c, if williams can't do the job. Mind you i would need a copy of ITC or Howzat one day cricket

Johnners

Sounds fine by me Liam, i probably won't be able to properly commit to the project come March so it's only fair that someone who can gets a job ahead of me.
Should probably say that by this i mean i'll dip out of any involvement whatsoever for the time being :(

Blewy

Im willing to help out where needed... Not so much as a full time simmer but if someone is away for a week or 2 and you need a fill in then ill step up...

FaaipDeOiad

Could everyone affiliated with Pool A add me on MSN, assuming you all use it?

mobyhater at hotmail dot com

Mr Mxyzptlk

Team Pools:

Pool A (Sean Fuller*, George Roberts, Kev Goughy, Xavier Rose):
Australia
South Africa
Pakistan
Bangladesh
West Indies

Pool B (Travis Demeza*, Greg Thomas, Zac Ritchie, Gaurav Nayak):
England
New Zealand
India
Sri Lanka
Kenya

Pool C (Rhys Williams*, Manju Reddlapalli, Adam Collins, Brendon Goff)
Zimbabwe
Bermuda
Canada
Netherlands
Other minnows

Williams moved to head simmer of Pool C, as he has the sims already. Goff added to Pool C. Xavier added to Pool A. Collins moved to Pool C and Gaurav Nayak slots into Pool B.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Do you let us know when a tour will be scheduled, Liam. Or is that left up to the simming groups?