• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tait has 4 wickets against top 8 nations. Looking like I'll have a Tait avatar it seems. Poo.

Still needs 7 to go though. Not one bit concerned about Plunkett however.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh: Don't take it so hard! Many would be delighted to have such an avatar. :happy::unsure:

Just a shame you and DB are going to have the avatar together for such a short time. :p

I'm gonna have to start keeping as close an eye on these avatar challenges for the chance to do this every time. :D

EDIT: preserved for eternal posterity. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Johnners

hmmm well i'd say Bangladesh are responsible for punting India out, and seeing as Mortaza(sp?) was so gun with the ball, i'd suggest he was in your avatar.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not decided yours yet tbh Smith

Maybe I'll choose

Or maybe you can have this one:

Except I'll try and add text saying, "this is what a real all-rounder looks like"

I really will have to think about it!

Last edited: