• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your least favorite Pop Songs that were huge

Spark

Global Moderator
Pretty much anything written by the Black Eyed Peas after their first few really big hits.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I don't know the name of the song but it's the one with 'friendship never ends' in the chorus.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The "power ballad" seems a particularly soulless and irksomely persistent subgenre.

Everything I Do by Bryan Adams was #1 for several millennia, as was And I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.

However, for sheer ubiquity, it's hard to go past Angels by the fat Take That dancer lad from Burslem.

morgieb

Pretty much anything written by the Black Eyed Peas after their first few really big hits.
Has adding one member ever made a bigger impact than Fergie to the BEP? Hard to believe now but the BEP's early stuff is actually good. Then they went for a mainstream sound and.....