• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FBI lands in Mumbai to conduct investigation into the bombings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy Alfresco

Newayz as for Zia he was a naive stupid man who was taken for a ride by US , yes he was responsible for the creation of Taliban but don't forget at that time they were called Mujahideen who were fighting under the US umbrella.
Pakistan bore the ultimate responsibility for the Mujahadeen. While the CIA provided funds and weapons, it was the ISI who were in Afghanistan arming and training the Mujahadeen, selecting their men. The ISI was responsible for going to men like Hekmatyar and Haqqani, as well as arming foreign Mujahadeen (e.g. Bin Laden) which the US had nothing to do with.

jeevan

I wonder how the world would have been if India wasn't partitioned in 1947...
Not worth risking the success story that India is already, and becoming more so (and I dont mean economic, that is merely one of 4 or 5 aspects to it). Much work still ahead, but it has mostly been in the right directions.

Potentially better point of speculation is on J&K: ie if the Kashmir valley had been handed over to Pakistan by Raja Hari Singh (thus resolving his dilemna over Jammu & Ladakh).
Don't know enough about the Northern territories to opine on where they should've landed.

Sanz

Sanz you are a hypocrite you continue to cry how Pakistan breeds terrorism while your mainstream politicians make such statements.

Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray on Tuesday said he would welcome emergence of ‘Hindu terrorists’.

"If they (Hindu terrorists) are (behind the September 29 Malegaon blast), I would be glad. Terrorists should be born among Hindus, I have begun to feel," he said in an interview given to his party's mouthpiece 'Samaana'.

"Sadhvi Pragya Singh, Lt Col P S Purohit (arrested in connection with the Malegaon blast) have been victimised...What was their fault? Something might have been done to take on fanatic Muslims..." he said.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-...-are-behind-Malegaon--I-will-be-glad-/402024/

People like him are more a threat to you then any LET or JUD yet these people are allowed to move around freely and remain unscathed.
And why would that make me a hypocrite especially when I have continously stated my opinion on ShivSena and Thackeray, For Example, elsewhere in this thread, I said :-

Thackeray is a fundamentalist and a terrorist,
You know what, it does explain the trend you think.

jeevan

Sanz you are a hypocrite you continue to cry how Pakistan breeds terrorism while your mainstream politicians make such statements.

Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray on Tuesday said he would welcome emergence of ‘Hindu terrorists’.

"If they (Hindu terrorists) are (behind the September 29 Malegaon blast), I would be glad. Terrorists should be born among Hindus, I have begun to feel," he said in an interview given to his party's mouthpiece 'Samaana'.

"Sadhvi Pragya Singh, Lt Col P S Purohit (arrested in connection with the Malegaon blast) have been victimised...What was their fault? Something might have been done to take on fanatic Muslims..." he said.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/-If-Hindu-terrorists-are-behind-Malegaon--I-will-be-glad-/402024/

People like him are more a threat to you then any LET or JUD yet these people are allowed to move around freely and remain unscathed.

Bal Thakeray / Raj Thakeray are among the worst India has to offer, and their Pakistani equivalents would be the MMA. They most certainly have their thugs and are second to none in making incendiary speeches but they have not collaborated with the armed forces in running commando-style training camps etc, so their analogy is not with LeT.

They do represent the biggest challenge to the Indian political system, and the ballot box is the most effective place to address them.

One other significant difference is that Bal Thackeray cannot claim any theological standing (unlike, say, Maulana Fazlur Rehman) and nor can assorted sadhus and sadhvis.

deira

Banned
Bal Thakeray / Raj Thakeray are among the worst India has to offer, and their Pakistani equivalents would be the MMA. They most certainly have their thugs and are second to none in making incendiary speeches but they have not collaborated with the armed forces in running commando-style training camps etc, so their analogy is not with LeT.

They do represent the biggest challenge to the Indian political system, and the ballot box is the most effective place to address them.

One other significant difference is that Bal Thackeray cannot claim any theological standing (unlike, say, Maulana Fazlur Rehman) and nor can assorted sadhus and sadhvis.
yet MMA is not respected in pakistan but Bal Thakeray is worshipped like a god in india.

jeevan

yet MMA is not respected in pakistan but Bal Thakeray is worshipped like a god in india.
:laugh: @ your cluelessness. Please use Google and educate yourself on the political fortunes (or lack thereof) of Bal Thakeray in the last few years.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
If all you're going to do is troll and attempt to stir up trouble, I would suggest you don't post in this thread at all.
Look, the guy's an idiot and a troll. No doubt about it and the warning is well deserved. But how is it that Sanz is allowed spew the garbage he has been for the past few weeks and I have yet to see a warning regarding that. Two threads have been closed down where he not so subtly fueled the fire yet nothing happens. I must have reported his posts at least three times if not more and nothing happens. Posting that he doesn't trust Pakistanis and their ilk and calling Pakistanis back stabbers is obviously allowed around here.

I have no interest in these threads involving India/Pak issues and I've always stayed away from them, but this is ****ing ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.