• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FBI lands in Mumbai to conduct investigation into the bombings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudeep

Look, the guy's an idiot and a troll. No doubt about it and the warning is well deserved. But how is it that Sanz is allowed spew the garbage he has been for the past few weeks and I have yet to see a warning regarding that. Two threads have been closed down where he not so subtly fueled the fire yet nothing happens. I must have reported his posts at least three times if not more and nothing happens. Posting that he doesn't trust Pakistanis and their ilk and calling Pakistanis back stabbers is obviously allowed around here.

I have no interest in these threads involving India/Pak issues and I've always stayed away from them, but this is ****ing ridiculous.
I don't think Sanz has said anything wrong. Even if his earlier posts, which I guess are the ones you're referring to, probably needn't be posted (although I think they were fair in reply to what was posted), most of his posts in the last few days are some of his best posting on CW, IMO.

Sanz

Look, the guy's an idiot and a troll. No doubt about it and the warning is well deserved. But how is it that Sanz is allowed spew the garbage he has been for the past few weeks and I have yet to see a warning regarding that. Two threads have been closed down where he not so subtly fueled the fire yet nothing happens. I must have reported his posts at least three times if not more and nothing happens. Posting that he doesn't trust Pakistanis and their ilk and calling Pakistanis back stabbers is obviously allowed around here.
Yes, I dont trust Pakistanis, because even the most educated and brightest of them suffer from selective dementia. You are no different, you blame me for calling pakistanis back stabber, did you read the posts your countryman made where he posted provocative comments after provocative ones, Here are few examples :-

"Would not surprise me if BCCI is involved in this somehow"

"Some friends they are."

My response was to the statement.

But being the one eyed character that you have been during these discussion, you forgot to read that. May be you read that but just ignored that because the poster happens to be from your home country and hence in the name of brotherhood, he can be ignored. You reported my posts, but how many times have you reported posts from your countrymen who have been laughing at the deaths, mocking the media which covered the incident in Mumbai. I have not heard a single word from you accepting the kind of idiocy displayed by your countrymen (e.g. comments like 'the terrorist was wearing a hindu band', 'at least our army isn't bombing trains' , 'sanz has a terrorist mentality' etc etc. ).

I have no interest in these threads involving India/Pak issues and I've always stayed away from them, but this is ****ing ridiculous.
You show up to display the solidarity with your countrymen when your beloved countrymen are taken to task , at all other times you just look at the other way and ignore.

Sanz

I will say it again, I thought on this forum, we had perhaps the best Pakistani trio in Fusion, Xuhaib and Nightprowler10, on the internet. It was like no matter what our governments do, as long as people from both countries can deal with each other fine, India/Pakistan relationship will be good.

But I lost all my faith in every Pakistani on this earth, when I saw one Pakistani laughing around on this forum and not a single Pakistani thought it was improper, not even the ones who are most fair ones. They just sat and watched. Yet when the response of disgust came from me and other members, they felt hurt and went on offensive, Fusion said that 'I had the mentality of a terrorist', NP10 said "I was waiting for an opportunity" and the less said about Xuhaib , the better it is.

I lost of my faith in Pakistanis, not becuase of the terrorists or your government, but because of YOU, THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN, whose reaction to the Indian Tragedy was totally inhuman and I will never ever forget and forgive.

Last edited:

Anil

Pakistan cracked down on them because of the demands of India (supported by the US, Britain etc). India was demanding action. War was a very real scenario after the first few days of the incident. So Pakistan has arrested all the accused "heads" of LeT. I hate to be repetitive but what happens now is in India's hand. Share the evidence it has against the accused and help put them away for good.
1. the demands of india, pakistan has ignored in the past and would've ignored again, it was the pressure from the u.s and the european powers that they caved in to...so let's put all that action in the proper perspective...

2. if pakistan wants to show the u.s and europe(let's not even take india into consideration right now) that it is serious in fighting the scourge of terrorism, it needs to hand over the people who are suspected of crimes in india to be tried and if found guilty, convicted in an indian court...once again i ask, by what law would pakistan try and judge these people of crimes committed in another country?

jeevan

This shockig news from indian site. :laugh:

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/dec/25indian-held-in-pakistan-for-lahore-blast.htm

let me see how the guys here defend that! 8-)
Should be easy for Pakistan to provide the corroborating facts, especially given the guy allegedly worked in the Indian High Comission in London. If this meets the same level of evidence as the Ajmal Kasab case (voter rolls, parents and neighbours who recognize the guy), then perhaps India can extradite this guy's associates to Pakistan.

And then finally India can get Dawood, Yusuf Muzzumil, and Lakhvi - right?

Hope this does not turn out to be like the other report, in which RAW was allegedly funding Baitullah Mehsud, who was then referred to as a Pakistani patriot a few days after 26/11.

Nothing to defend, India learnt about 20 years ago (from the Tamil misadventure in SL) that meddling with nefarious terrorists backfires very badly.

jeevan

About that Pakistani crackdown...

...don't hold your breath, because....

Many seasoned analysts of the Pakistani religious militancy have their doubts more serious measures may follow: “It’s not even as serious an operation as it was in 2002,” says Amir Rana, Director of Islamabad-based Pakistan Institute for Peace Studies (PIPS).

adharcric

Perhaps they haven't been directed specifically at Sanz, but there have been several warnings in response to the recent India-Pakistan "discussions" on the forums.

deira

Banned
Yes, I dont trust Pakistanis, because even the most educated and brightest of them suffer from selective dementia. You are no different, you blame me for calling pakistanis back stabber, did you read the posts your countryman made where he posted provocative comments after provocative ones, Here are few examples :-

"Would not surprise me if BCCI is involved in this somehow"

"Some friends they are."

My response was to the statement.

But being the one eyed character that you have been during these discussion, you forgot to read that. May be you read that but just ignored that because the poster happens to be from your home country and hence in the name of brotherhood, he can be ignored. You reported my posts, but how many times have you reported posts from your countrymen who have been laughing at the deaths, mocking the media which covered the incident in Mumbai. I have not heard a single word from you accepting the kind of idiocy displayed by your countrymen (e.g. comments like 'the terrorist was wearing a hindu band', 'at least our army isn't bombing trains' , 'sanz has a terrorist mentality' etc etc. ).

You show up to display the solidarity with your countrymen when your beloved countrymen are taken to task , at all other times you just look at the other way and ignore.
in defending ones country every one suffers from selective dementia. This is the same thing your suffering from but you fail to realise that.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just to let everyone know who's posting in this thread. deira has not been banned for his india/pakistan posts but for having and posting under three duplicate accounts.

adharcric

I will say it again, I thought on this forum, we had perhaps the best Pakistani trio in Fusion, Xuhaib and Nightprowler10, on the internet. It was like no matter what our governments do, as long as people from both countries can deal with each other fine, India/Pakistan relationship will be good.

But I lost all my faith in every Pakistani on this earth, when I saw one Pakistani laughing around on this forum and not a single Pakistani thought it was improper, not even the ones who are most fair ones. They just sat and watched. Yet when the response of disgust came from me and other members, they felt hurt and went on offensive, Fusion said that 'I had the mentality of a terrorist', NP10 said "I was waiting for an opportunity" and the less said about Xuhaib , the better it is.

I lost of my faith in Pakistanis, not becuase of the terrorists or your government, but because of YOU, THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN, whose reaction to the Indian Tragedy was totally inhuman and I will never ever forget and forgive.
I've remained silent until now as most of your points have been valid but this is getting ridiculous. Let's recap - one Pakistani made disgusting comments in the original thread and was quickly dismissed and banned. NP10 and Fusion both called him an "idiot" and moved on to more substantial concerns. Meanwhile, you were understandably incensed and began generalizing and ranting about how you can never trust Pakistanis again based on this one idiot, etc. Honestly, what do you expect from these two after you clearly display that you don't trust them (by associating them with this moron's views, whether or not they explicitly condemned some of the views circulated by other Pakistanis)? I'll agree with you that the last few weeks have revealed the true side (call it ignorance, brainwashing if you'd like) of several Pakistani posters on here, but these two do not fall in that category. Hope you get it now.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yes, I dont trust Pakistanis, because even the most educated and brightest of them suffer from selective dementia.
But I lost all my faith in every Pakistani on this earth, when I saw one Pakistani laughing around on this forum and not a single Pakistani thought it was improper, not even the ones who are most fair ones.

This is a warning to everyone in this thread. If you feel the compulsive need to mis-characterize a whole nation or religion, go and find your local bigot rally and spew that crap there. It is incendiary and inappropriate in a forum like this, and it will not be tolerated. I will be closing threads at the first sign of this from now on, and advocating bans for the offending members.

Thread closed. If you think you can engage in a level of discourse that wouldn't embarrass a five year old, start another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.