• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F (Super 8) - Sri Lanka, Australia, India, West Indies

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Would've chased, tbh. Given how chokey Roach got v India with the line in sight I don't give much for them restricting Oz to less than within 23 of their score.

social

Depends on whether the pitch slows up later in the day

Personally, I'd have bowled and looked for the oppo to set a target and chase it down in as few overs as required

AaronK

here is what cricinfo saying

Theoretically, Australia can be knocked out - but only if they lose by 151 runs!

so ya there is still a chance lol hah

cmon WI Knock Aus out of the tournment..

Cevno

Would've chased, tbh. Given how chokey Roach got v India with the line in sight I don't give much for them restricting Oz to less than within 23 of their score.
No Roach in the West Indies team today in any case.

Nikita Miller replaces him.

AaronK

This a good move.. adding an additional spiner in place of Roach..

I am telling u guys.. Aus boys have problem playing spin and WI is going to expose that further today..

social

here is what cricinfo saying

Theoretically, Australia can be knocked out - but only if they lose by 151 runs!

so ya there is still a chance lol hah

cmon WI Knock Aus out of the tournment..
Got to be massive odds

If there are any bookmakers out there taking bets, I'll put $10 on Oz going home

AaronK

Got to be massive odds

If there are any bookmakers out there taking bets, I'll put $10 on Oz going home
I know.. I am just trying to be funny and entertaining here..there is no way Aus will be knocked out.. I would love to see West Indies though playing Semis..

social

This a good move.. adding an additional spiner in place of Roach..

I am telling u guys.. Aus boys have problem playing spin and WI is going to expose that further today..
DJ Bravo, KA Pollard, DJG Sammy, SJ Benn, JE Taylor, NO Miller is an attack that's begging to be hit for 180 on all bar a minefield

King Pietersen

Dirk Nannes is an absolute gun. Gayle gone early, Sri Lanka must delighted with that. Nannes has been brilliant in this tournament. Bowler of the tournament so far for me.

AaronK

DJ Bravo, KA Pollard, DJG Sammy, SJ Benn, JE Taylor, NO Miller is an attack that's begging to be hit for 180 on all bar a minefield
I rather see that team as one of the best in paper.. performance wise they have always fallen short..

they have to pull together if they wana qualify for the Semis though..

as i am typing this Gayle is bowled by Dirk.. big blow here for WI..