• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F (Super 8) - Sri Lanka, Australia, India, West Indies

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Stick to the whites India. Coloured clothing not your game... unless Sachin is playing.

Cevno

Superb Chase here by Srilanka.

Perfectly timed after the poor start.

Indians gave it away after they knew they were out.No effort or intensity at all .
Pretty unfair on the West Indies really.

And Nehra has to be the most consistent bowler in the world right now. Consistently **** when it mattered. I think he should be dropped as soon as possible to never come back.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Windies need to win by 24 or more if they bat first, so Colville has just alleged.

Buckley's, as the crims would have it.

shivfan

Banned
While I'm happy SL won an exciting match against India, I'm saddened that this will probably mean the exit of my beloved Windies....

social

While I'm happy SL won an exciting match against India, I'm saddened that this will probably mean the exit of my beloved Windies....
If they "only" need to win by 24, they're half a shout

Oz are through so may not care that much, Gayle/Pollard/Shiv the enigma could come off, anything is possible

Cevno

India did their best to knock out the west indies.

Now only if the Australians now could repeat the exercise agaisnt the Windies,

I want the West Indies to go through here.
Just don't like this Srilankan team at all and I think west Indies deserve it more after this match.

AaronK

any chance of Aus geting Knocked out?

i mean anything can happen.. Pakistan qualified when there was no hope..any other twist here..

Sir Alex

Banned
Well done SL. Brilliant win indeed. With more wins than losses they've atleast justified their near entry into semifinals.

Now waiting for the fun when West Indies thrash Aus by 20 runs, ie, less than what they wanted to qualify for the finals.

JBH001

Ahaha, I am sensing some bitterness from some Indian supporters at the dire-ness of their team.

What is it now? No Super 8 wins in two tournaments?

That was a great win for SL. I didnt think we'd do it, thinking 144 was the target but those two sixes just changed everything, and that last one to win was a beauty.

If WI win and win well, fair play to them, as we deserve it for a shoddy implosion against Australia.

Still, no doubt as to who I will be supporting, come on Australia!

Faisal1985

WI has the fuel to do it though......Australia is not that good, they just make themselves look like that....