• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

KitKat vs KitKat Chunky vs KitKat Dark

Which is the King?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zorax

likes this
Okay so it's really good, got more depth of flavour than I expected, but not sure id put it over the green tea kitkat.

Bijed

Okay so it's really good, got more depth of flavour than I expected, but not sure id put it over the green tea kitkat.
Yeah, they are good. Over here the wrapper is a very similar colour to the Peanut Butter ones, which I'm allergic to, and they're stored together in the snack box at work, which through a combination of not realising this and being too distracted/lazy/stupid to take a good look at what I was about to eat led to a ruined afternoon once :sick:

So for that reason my vote goes to the regular chunky

Sort of my version of the 'Shri and the dodgy looking mushroom' incident, really

Last edited:

harsh.ag

What's good about Kit Kat?
If you don't like it, you don't like it. No one can describe what's good about it and make an impression as such. But I would posit that only the recently heartbroken truly know the great therapeutic and pleasing powers of KitKat.

vcs

Kit Kat is a wafer based confectionary, and hence, inherently inferior to Toblerone.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If you don't like it, you don't like it. No one can describe what's good about it and make an impression as such. But I would posit that only the recently heartbroken truly know the great therapeutic and pleasing powers of KitKat.
Yeah, fair enough. For me the wafer bit makes it inferior to the likes of Toblerone, Diary Milk and Snickers.