• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Indian Fans Hugbox Thread

vcs

Rohit's having a beast of a World Cup. 5 WC centuries for him overall, only one behind Sachin.

vcs

Well done to India! First mission accomplished by getting to the semifinals, convincing stuff so far. The middle order and the finishing are poor, but we've learned nothing new there. Nothing much to do now but to hope we can cover that weakness in the knockout matches.

Shri

Pant has what it takes to make that 4-5 spot his own. Would be cool to see him come in early when India is 3 for **** all against SL to see what he can do when the stakes are a WC win. My XI:

Agarwal
Rohit
Kohli
Rahul
Pant
Pandya
Dhoni
Jadeja
Bhuvi
Bumrah
Chahal

I know Shami has done well but it's clear he can be taken apart by skilled batsmen. Don't want to risk that close to the KOs so he has to sit out or if he plays, not bowl after the 40th over. If pitches are going to be similar, I think Pandya can be more effective than him anyway.

zorax

likes this
if anything will inspire Pakistan to break the duck it's a WC run that's eerily identical to 1992

ankitj

It will be ideal if NZ beats Eng and BD beats Pak. Australia will then play England in Semi and India will play NZ. Sure NZ are good too but would rather play them than other 2 in semi. And no heartbreak from a remotely possible loss to Pakistan.

Shri

If we face Pak, we only have to worry about Amir, Babar and Fakhar. Eng has Roy, Bairstow, Buttler, Morgan, Stokes with the bat and then Archer and some annoying medium pacers. I'd rather beat Pak tbh.

srbhkshk

Yeah, I'd definitely face Pakistan over England. India is definitely a better team than Pakistan, Pakistan's "roll" is more a case of them having to face tougher teams at the start and easier ones at the end.

sunilz

Performance of Kohli in this WC is similar to Steve smith in 2015 WC . Let's hope he scores a century in the SF/Final.