• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Agent TBY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. I will think about this, and probably change my mind many times, over the course of the next few days. In the meantime I will resume asking CDM for pictures of himself, for that is the only way he can ever say sorry to me for what he has done.

And, on a more sober note: Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann? Any good? Some girl keeps suggesting that I watch it. Not sure if I should trust her though, she's a srs cosplayer. She showed me some pics, they were...not good.
    Should I get my brother to import a PS3 from the USA? And if so, will it play my library of pirated movies? 7/10?
    Is the one where Hei breaks into the tower to save Mao and sees Amber for the first time. Music starts playing when Misaki and July are in the car and see all the lights going off.
    Also, any idea what the name of the song that starts playing at 6.54 here: Code Geass R1 Episode 22 Part 2 (English Sub) - YouTube

Been trying to track it down, but doesn't seem to be on any of the OSTs.
    Am going to see if I can download a load of it on the Uni comps and then get it back home on a thumb drive.

Wish me luck.

Also, stumbled across this by accident earlier on: Darker Than Black (SUB) - 22 - City Under Crackdown, Moist with Tears (Part 2) - YouTube

How gun is the music that starts at 12.31? Gun scene on the whole tbh.
    WAG, need a new fix. Have terrible internet at the moment though so started watched EoE again. Gun as it is, I really cbf.
    let it all out, let it all out
    tsuyogaranakute ii nda ne
    dareka ga kaitetta kabe no rakugaki no hana ga yureru
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…