• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Agent TBY
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, watched more of Nozaki Kun after leaving it for several weeks. Genuinely lol funny in places imo.
    Haha Midousuji WAG/C.

Decent start to the season for mine. Can't wait for the events of the second half of the third day though. Gonna mark out so many times.
    The promised day is here. Can't wait tstl. Get ready; it's gonna be emotional.
    I've found it ok so far. Mainly mentioned it to you because of the Phoenix Wright moments/music though.
    Holy **** it's intense, that is all I have to say.

I cannot wait for the new season. I can't even put my finger on what I like about it. It's corny and dumb, but it's epic and I ****ing love it.
    The Yowapeda manga is so awesome. Corny as, but holy crap, I basically marked out when reading the latest few chapters.
    Thanks Srizza.

I watched Zankyou no Terror the other night, and that it was pretty reasonable. I really don't like the design of one of the main characters though. Have enjoyed Nozaki-kun immensely though.
    Srizza. What do I watch this season? I watched Akame ga kill last night, and it was kind of cool, but mainly meh. Helpmeplz
    Yeah, it was amazing.So funny how the only trope this show has is that all the characters make superhero comebacks out of nowhere, like every episode. Still love it though.
    I've got the Horrible ones I'm afraid. Where are you downloading from atm? (probably shouldn't ask that on here, but oh well). I'm still just using animetake most of the time.

I've not seen Ping Pong. The only other shows I'm bothering with atm are Knights of Sidonia and Black Bullet. Don't much care for either, but have found myself watching each week anyway.
    Thought it might be. I saw there was an S2 listed somewhere or other, but hadn't seen deets. Love it though, it's a show that really has no right to be as good as it is, even if it is becoming a tad predictable (i.e. how everyone's "special ability/power" = "ride the bike faster" lol)

Have been enjoying Haikyuu as well. Which is basically just Yowamushi Volleyball.
    He is just so freaking awesome - amazing that he can generate so much heat (pardon the expression) by just being a mega troll. Best part of the show by absolutely miles imo.

Looks like the season will end fairly inconclusively though. There's loads of material left in the manga which is still inter-high based, and they're not even close to catching it up in the anime atm.
    Probably the best moment of the show tbh. The little ****.

Not enough of the lady who rides the lion though imo, but I guess there's going to be another season.

Can't remember if I've asked previously, but did you watch Guilty Crown, Zetsuen no Tempest and Attack on Titan?

Loved the latter, but thought GC was a FF13 rip off that wanted to be Code Geass, and Tempest I really wanted to like...but...eergh...
    I thought Noragami was ok, but it never really got going. Enjoyed most of the characters though, apart from Yukine.

Ping Pong is one I have an eye on as well.

Can't get over how much I love Yowapeda though. It's so one dimensional in one sense (i.e. all of the characters "special abilities" = ride the bike faster, but for different reasons), but I just love it so much. So much epicness. Have you read the manga?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…