• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
BoyBrumby

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True that, but it's still a blight on my god name.

We best win the Ashes, as if we don't, Got_Spin owns my avatar for a year
    No worries at all. I was pretty chuffed with my Citeh selection, what a poor round overall, so many unusual results this year!
    Hey mate, I wrote this in the EPL Tipping thread also, but just letting you know that I got 3 this week not 2. I picked Man City, Blackburn and got the draw in the Everton vs Fulham match.

Wish I had of picked WBA..
    Yeah, fair enough.

Will arrange links to post up with all battles for round two, just cbf for 64 songs like
    Dunno if you just don't like the songs in the first battle, or haven't heard them...so just in case you fancied a listen (as I know you gave everything a try in the last music battle I did)

YouTube - GUNS N' ROSES - BETTER

YouTube - Guns N Roses - Shadow Of Your Love
    Fair enough mate. Plenty of gunners agree with you on the current line up. Comes down a lot to whose influence on the band you appreciate most. For me it is Axl, I think people who love the illusions are more likely to appreciate the latest stuff. Izzy is the one I wish was still there, was kicking myself that I never went in 06 when he did some shows with them.

Seems unlikely axl and slash will ever share a stage again, man there would be some money in that
    Ha, gotta say I was surprised to see you starting to participate in the guns thread. Even though you are less than complimentary about a lot of my favourite songs, I love hearing your views on anything musical. Draw's been a bit mad, expect some more massive clashes.
    Oi, stuff the soccer, watch this rugby match between teh wallabies and the yarpies...has been immense.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…