• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
BoyBrumby

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You were? I haven't been able to get on there for about 5 days. Problem may be at my end, but I can't see why it would just affect that one site. Oh well.
    Don't suppose you've any idea what might have happened at CFF do you? My guess is that the rent hasn't been paid and the hosts have pulled the plug. Great shame if it doesn't come back though, I've been posting there in its various homes for about 6 years. Fletch has just had a death in the family so I won't bother him with this.
    can i post the whole group stage in one go, i'm a bit lazy
    in the tipping comp that is
    If we're going to have a world cup tipping comp then unless you stick your hand up no one will be arsed - as an alternative we could suggest folk join up for this one and form a league? SportGuru - Free World Cup 2010 football prediction game
    G'day Dale - if you get the chance could you check your emails mate? I need PL fixtures for the next three weeks stat!

Yeah, I KNOW I could look them up myself but...meh.
    Ha, although saying that I thought Norwich would pull a few round your way...or is that Ipswich?

Every boozer I've worked in had any footy that was on on tbf
    I dunno mate i'm finding it hard to carry on, i like gimh and those lot, but their non-sensical defence of the worst poster in the history of the world is getting me down.

Scaly get's banned for being a bit of a tit, but he's twentieth the poster of that bloke.
    Hey Brumby,
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you set up that search on Kieswetter?

Marcuss
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…