• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How come when I go on an anti-Scottish spree I wake up and you've given me likes. I must be doing it wrong
    Don't disagree with anything there. If he's still doing it at 28 years of age I'll be concerned. For now I'm just frustrated but hoping he fixes it.

Also stop judging Raina by his Lord's 2nd dig knock ffs. I was there at the ground when he played it and I have still stopped giving him the benefit of the doubt because of it :p
    They were never 4 tons in Australia consistent though.

It's not so much he's inconsistent, it's just the not going on to produce a truly epic innings. He's played a number of very good innings, he's just missing a little something to make them great innings.

I'll give him Adelaide, India shouldn't even have been considering winning that without Kohli. That's probably the first of his career, hopefully the first of many.

I also doesn't help that at the moment he compare a bit unfavourably to Virat Kohli the ODI player, who's played a few innings where if you wrote a movie script you'd sent it back because an innings like that would be ridiculous.
    Yep I'm with you. But it just makes you respect the sheer consistency and discipline of Kallis, Sachin, Dravid and Sanga that much more
    Haha yeah definitely get frustrated but for me he's still young. Understand he's captain now but I think he'll fix it up. Put it this way: I've seen Kohli bat live in 5 tests. He's given me 3 centuries.

Dravid, Laxman and Sachin gave me 0 tons in the 6 tests I saw them properly bat live, lol.
    Fair enough. Been browsing one of their forums as I wondered how Ash Taylor was getting on and noticed a lot of vitriol to you guys. There's a multi hundred page thread about sevco and guys have in their signatures about how much they hate Rangers
    The discussion has moved on so thought I would reply here instead

But IMO you're talking just 18 months were you could say Broad wasn't very good and even that's pushing it. Debuted end of 07 and at the start of 09 was our best pacer V West Indies away.

Started 09 Ashes poorly but got better from 3rd Test 2nd innings and since then he's by and large always deserved his place in the team. Quality away to Saffa 09, and home to Pak in 2010. Had bowled okay in the 10-11 Ashes without luck before his injury and was then bowling like a turd when he returned against Sri Lanka, but that doesn't change that he'd been a huge part of the team beforehand.

His average before the India series was just a reflection of him being picked too early and he'd been pulling it down for a while by then.

Amongst all the good bowling before and since though he's often bowled too short.

IMO lol.
    Sweet, drop me a message on feeltherussianAToutlook.com an dI'll stay in touch as plans firm up but I'm thinking after the 28th.
    Oi I'm in Glasgow from the 23rd of Dec until 4th of Jan. I know it's the silly season but reckon you could fit me in for a pint? I'll be staying in Bishopbriggs initially then heading to Edinburgh for 27th and 28th then back in Glasgow. What you think?
    For Jono - Please, in exhaustive detail, provide a rundown on your thoughts on Paul Levesque. (500 words minimum)
    No worries. I need to spam the place up by VM really to make sure I get a good number.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…