• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll jump on tomorrow and grab the codes for you, they're nothing special haha. chuck yours here too and I'll check them out.
    Dunno exactly yet - Kirki's relatives, who we're grabbing an apartment with eventually, haven't told us where it is yet. Will know more Monday!
    BishopBriggs right now but will be in an apartment in the city with Kirki's relatives from Monday. A quick evening brew or two would be perfectly fine!
    Evening, working until 6pm. Can't stay out too late though as it's the wee one's first day at school on Thursday. Where are you based?
    Absolutely. Day or night? Not that it matters too much. Give us a call/txt on +4915758384534
    surely it's the time of year for you to bump the 'Would Stuart Broad make India's strongest XI?' thread
    Richmond are incredible right now, just beating all the top teams including the shortest price favourite for the premiership ever!
    I think you accidentally just reported a post instead of making a reply (to Pothas about the Champions League or something that runs at the same time as it). Let me know if you want a copy of the post so you can re-post it.
    Absolutely. Well, I'm definitely coming and I'll probably be able to drop by any time that week so let's ****ing do this.
    You're joking aren't you? I don't marathon, only middle-distance. Best 10K is 44 mins so I've no doubt you're killing me.

FYI, am looking to be in Glasgow from 7th-18th of August. We should beer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…