• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
honestbharani

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, offer definitely still stands.

Best option is dan @ mindthewindows.com if you need to get in contact in non-CW ways. It auto-forwards to my usual email, so I should see it pretty quickly.
    Hey HB, noticed you haven't been active on here since your ban ended. I don't know if you're planning to come back or not, but if you happen to see this I'd just like to say that I think CW would be better if you did come back

:)
    Can't attack every post, esp ones like "... nice parts of Asia like Bali or Phuket". Have to ignore, or just put him on the ignore list.

Bad opinions (if that applies to what he's said) have a pace here.
    Hey mate the Hunks have made the final of the sim league. Just need you to post your XI
    Adil Rashid for any of Boyd Rankin/Tim Bresnan/David Willey in the GoT sim?

We're allowed to announce deals after Round 5 ends :)
    Hahaha. Nope.
    Whats your name on Facebook? You can add me if you wish. Siva Ananth is the name.
    I don't agree with his opinions. But he doesn't post that often. Just a pet peeve of some kind. Some irrational opinions have to be allowed to exist. Ignoring will be best.
    Have given Pratters a warning as well. Good job on reporting the post and not replying to it :)
    Cheers for letting me know. Lara has actually been picked 12th twice haha.

I was just curious to check the IP address, wasn't trying to make anyone who picked honestly feel bad. The survey I deleted picked like 3rd through to 25th in surname alphabetical order, it was really obvious that no one would actually rate the players like that.
    It's your turn again in the bbi draft. You have 3 picks to catch up including the current one.
    Hi HB. You may now select your post 1970 team. There is a list of available players in the thread.
    Social's remarks, while inflammatory, were made against a cricketer. Your remarks were personal. Difference in nature of posting essentially. Same thing just happened during your interaction with Gob. He called Kohli names. You responded with a personal attack. That is not on. There doesn't need to be an infraction the Gob post though, because I think you get the idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…