• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Immenso

1. Immenso

*Unofficial* New Zealand Black Caps Thread

With a not very promising looking U19s team about to play the U19 world cup. To attempt to cheer us up, I made this graphic of 'reasonably significant domestically or internationally' players active on the NZ circuit who DID NOT make the NZ U19s squads in their years. Those who have gone on to...
  2. Immenso

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2019

Edit correction, didn't include the word "wicket";
  3. Immenso

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2018/19

You can still get into the NZ portion of the archive, for free, via the NZC home page. (The proper homepage, my old shortcuts divert to a juvenile cricket nation crap)
  4. Immenso

Here's the scorecard from the Cairns fastest hundred. https://archive.nzc.nz/Scorecards/39/39879.html Is even more bizarre when you look at the two first innings together. A hundred run opening partnership, then collapse. Otago bat and collapse. 17 wickets for 136 runs fell immediately before...
  5. Immenso

Looking at the top innings on the list, Lance Cairns. At the Hutt Rec. I recently read Ewen Chatfield's autobiography. Wellington played at the Hutt Rec for 2 seasons while the Basin Reserve was reconfigured. Apparaently the wicket was very dodgy, and was dubbed Chat's Patch. Chatfield reckoned...
  6. Immenso

Actually why limit to Munro, check out the Colins:
  7. Immenso

while I was in the archive ... Check out Colin Munro and the fastest 100s in NZ FC cricket ....
  8. Immenso

On the teenage bating subject again. Has Josh Finnie peak at 19? In green is his output while a teenager:
  9. Immenso

And Ken Rutherford and Taylor:
  10. Immenso

Teenage years output of Ryder, McMillan, McCullum:
  11. Immenso

Teenage years output of Crowe, Fleming, Williamson:
  12. Immenso

E.g. Using this query: Batting records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPNcricinfo.com A comparison of 2015-19 to 1995-99:
  13. Immenso

This my summary of the ground by ground breakdown of Bruce's List A record from cricket archive. (I've not counted Seddon Park as small ground, but I can't be bothered re-doing the maths)
  14. Immenso

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of New Zealand 2018/19

Wagner 8-0-62-0 Going to Wagner at 3rd seamer, going to plan B before CdG even has a bowl. This is dumb. Wagner's history 3rd seamer v 4th seamer: is 14 runs per wicket worse.
  15. Immenso

Yes. 1. Turner 2. Sutcliffe 3. J F Reid 4. Crowe 5. McCullum 6. Coney Watling Hadlee Bond Wagner Bracewell statsguru stats by position/role: